EZ Adjust Bed Rail
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail - Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as hand rail to asist in getting out of bed.
- Adjustable - Bed rail easily adjusts from 26” to 34” to 42” after it has been placed on the bed.
- Collapsible - Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Dual Safety Strap - Secures bed rail to any home or hospital bed. Accommodates up to King size beds.
The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail that adjusts in length after installation. Works well as a side rail to keep you from falling out of bed, as well as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. It adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42" with the push of a button. The rail also folds down and out of the way when it isn't in use. Can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. Works well on any size home or hospital bed rail and at 23" high it accommodates the thicker pillow top mattresses.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||14 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||14.00 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
With a commitment to quality and innovation, Stander creates reliable mobility solutions that endure a lifetime. Year after year, that’s the Stander Promise, and it’s supported by features that make all Stander products durable, attractive and dependable.
With Stander, you’ll always find the ideal balance between designs you’ll love and innovative products you can depend on.
•We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our wholesalers, independent dealers and their end user customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a Stander product we will first go above and beyond common business practice to make it right. If you wish to return the product we will issue a full refund for the cost of the product and you are responsible for return shipping costs.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.