30" Safety Bed Rail
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail - Prevents falling from bed and can be used for assistance to sit up in bed.
- Collapsible - Rail pivots down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Dual Safety Strap - Secures bed rail to any sized home or hospital bed frame.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
The Stander 30" Safety Bed Rail works well as a side rail to keep you from falling out of bed and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The safety bed rail folds down and out of the way when it isn't in use. Attaches to any size home or hospital bed with included dual safety strap and at 23" high will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses. The safety bed rail is a great home care product for anyone who has problems with falling out of bed.
|Width of Rail:||30"|
|Height of Rail:||23"|
|Fits Mattress Thickness::||10-19"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||12 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||12.10 lbs.|
Lifetime Limited Warranty
With a commitment to quality and innovation, Stander creates reliable mobility solutions that endure a lifetime. Year after year, that’s the Stander Promise, and it’s supported by features that make all Stander products durable, attractive and dependable.
With Stander, you’ll always find the ideal balance between designs you’ll love and innovative products you can depend on.
•We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our wholesalers, independent dealers and their end user customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a Stander product we will first go above and beyond common business practice to make it right. If you wish to return the product we will issue a full refund for the cost of the product and you are responsible for return shipping costs.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.