Ampli500 Digital Amplified Telephone
Never miss a call from a loved one again.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Talking caller ID and talking keys
- Built-in strobe ring signaler
- 9 one-touch memory dial buttons
- Amplified speakerphone up to +15dB
- Can be used with line power and AC power
- Batteries included and installed
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Sonic Alert’s Amplified Corded Telephone with Talking Caller ID ensures you don’t miss an important call from a family member or friend. With a 55 decibel, extra loud amplification, the phone system uses its Talking Caller ID function to alert you to who is calling. An added feature, the number buttons talk as well, keeping you from misdialing.
The smart Amplified Corded Telephone with Talking Caller ID saves up to 99 names and numbers which can be easily viewed on the extra-large, backlit LCD display. On top of the amplified ringer and speaker phone settings, an ultra-bright strobe flashes when there is an incoming call, which is ideal for those with visual impairments.
The Amplified Corded Telephone with Talking Caller ID can be upgraded to include a high quality answering machine. This answering machine amplifies messages by up to 40 decibels. The additional Slow Playback feature ensures you don’t miss an important message again.
Sonic Alert signaling Products: Sonic Alert products (except Sonic Boom Alarm clocks not including SB1000 model) are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase. Within this period Sonic Alert reserves the right to replace discontinued products with a similar like product if customer's product is no longer available. Simply send your product (postage paid) and a copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase to the address obtained with your RA number.
Sonic Boom Alarm Clocks: Sonic Boom Alarm Clocks (except Sonic Boom SB1000 model) are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. Within this period Sonic Alert will repair or replace at our option your product without charge for parts or labor. Sonic Alert reserves the right to replace discontinued products with a similar like product if customer's product is no longer available. Simply send your product (postage paid) and a copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase to the address obtained with your RA number.
Warranty Return Request Information, Sonic Alert and Geemarc Products
To obtain warranty service for Sonic Alert and Geemarc products please contact our customer service department at the following phone number or email.
We can be reached Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time. Telephone 1 (888)-864-2446 FREE Toll Free or e-mail: RMA@sonicalert.info
Please note: You will need to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) number from one of our Customer Service Representatives before returning any product to us for a warranty request. You must return your product within 10 days after you receive the return authorization from the customer service department.
Sonic Alert and Geemarc to not warrant and are not responsible for damages caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, acts of God or unauthorized service of parts.
Please call or e-mail our trained customer service staff. They have been trained and are familiar with our products. Their goal is to correct the problem over the phone so you don't have to return anything. Once you obtain your RA (Return Authorization) number, please provide the following information to that we can process your return fast and efficiently.
- You will need your proof-of-purchase indicating the model number of product being returned, and the date of purchase.
- Your Bill-to address and Ship-to address.
- Your Day time Telephone number and e-mail if available.
- Contact name or names.
- Clearly mark on the outside of the box and on your note the RA number.
Please explain the reason for the return, and description of problem. Please accurately describe the problem you're having so that we can trace the problem easily, and return your product fast.
Return Shipping: Please use the original packaging if possible, or pack your product in a sturdy box with sufficient packing material to prevent damage. A shipping address will be provided for the warranty facility for your product once you obtain an RA number.
Out of warranty Repair Policy: Contact the following and ask the Customer Service person for details on the repair of your product. Telephone: 1 (888)-864-2446 FREE Toll Free or e-mail: RMA@sonicalert.info
Damage during shipment is the responsibility of the carrier; all claims should be made directly with the carrier.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.