SmartDrive MX2 Power Assist
Easy to install Power Assist for all day use, climb hills, and save your shoulders.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
2 Year Warranty
- NEW SpeedControl Dial!
- UPGRADE to PushTracker E3!
- Fits on most ultra lightweight chairs
- Includes Control Options for frame
- 12 mile driving range
- 5.5 mph max speed on flat ground
- 5.3 mph max speed on 6 degree incline
- Weight capacity: 331 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 13.5 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
Created with manual wheelchair users in mind, the SmartDrive MX2+ Power Assist by Permobil provides a seamless power assist experience. Between thousands of pushes a day, frequent transfers, and the other motions of daily life, manual chairs users place extra strain on the muscles and joints in their arms, causing fatigue and long-term issues. With an ergonomically-designed handle, patented OmniWheel technology, light-weight construction, and newly-designed hardware & software improvements, the SmartDrive MX2+ Power Assist will perfectly integrate into the lifestyle of even the most active chair user – helping climb hills and navigate thick carpets with ease and preserving your muscles and joints from the wear-and-tear of everyday life. While not everything can be controlled – the SmartDrive Power Assist by Permobil helps control your number of daily pushes.
Even better – the SmartDrive MX2+ has benefited from operational improvements and has been integrated with wearable technology to be, get this – smarter. Welcome the PushTracker E3 upgrade to the team! This sleek-looking smart watch has not only been redesigned to allow for 8x stronger Bluetooth connection, it also allows for complete control of your SmartDrive MX2+ from the comfort of your hand. Not only does the PushTracker E3 allow for gesture-activate controls and activity-tracking technology, but wireless updates mean your SmartDrive will always be up-to-date with the latest options and features.
What Makes This Different
On top of everything listed above, the newly redesigned package includes a SwitchControl (formerly known as the thumb throttle), which gives users another customizable aspect of their SmartDrive. With the push of a button you can engage the SmartDrive MX2+ for a momentary burst of power or activate it in latched mode for consistent assistance over extended distances. The SwitchControl is programmable from 1-5.5 mph and can be easily adjusted and tracked through the PushTracker App – also designed specifically for the SmartDrive MX2+. PushTracker App available on both Apple and Google Play stores. Follow updates on the PushTracker App, SmartDrive MX2+, PushTracker E3, and SwitchControl on Permobil’s online blog to stay up to date with the latest news about your products!
Why We Like It
SmartDrive MX2+ is easy to own and operate. Paired with the upgrade of the Pushtracker E3 and SwitchControl, SmartDrive offers several customizable control options to empower your active lifestyle with minimal impact. At just 12.5 pounds and 15.3”L x 5.7”W x 9.5”H, the still SmartDrive manages to provide up to 12.3 miles per charge, a 330 pound capacity, a 135°F operating range, and is equipped with a 250 W Brushless DC motor – all shoved into a conveniently sized piece of technology. For users who may prefer a more traditional Power Assist experience, the Original PushTracker™ is still available and compatible with the PushTracker App for keeping your system up-to-date.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
We need to know what the rear wheel size and type of wheelchair you’ll be attaching your SmartDrive to so our Product Experts can ensure you receive the proper mounting attachment and hardware for your chair. It is recommended that you charge the motor battery every night after use to maintain longevity of the battery life. The upgrade PushTracker E3 runs on Wear OS by Google and is compatible with Android and Apple operating systems. Users ordering the Original PushTracker™ as well will need to choose between a Small, Medium, and Large wristband for use with their SmartDrive MX2+.
|Product Weight:||13 lbs.|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs or less|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||13.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||18.00 lbs.|
This warranty may be voided if:
1) the product is not used according to instructions given in this instruction manual,
2) defects were caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel,
3) modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction, or
4) defects are due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or while in transit at the purchaser’s place of business. Permobil [SmartDrive] / Max Mobility is not responsible for any damage to one’s wheelchair caused by the attachment or operation of the SmartDrive.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.