Splash! Spa Lift
Can easily be removed from the anchor and is great for spas up to 48" high.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE User Operable Hand Control
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Best for spas up to 48" high
- Easily removable from anchor
- 359º rotation
- User operable hand control
The Splash! Spa lift from S.R. Smith is fully powered and is great for spas that are up to 48" high. It is semi-permanent and has a user operable waterproof hand control for complete independence. The Splash! Spa lift is ADA compliant and made of a durable powder coated stainless steel and aluminum. It comes complete with a 24 V battery, charger, battery console cover, stainless steel anchor socket, footrest and seat belt.
*Please complete and return the Deck Profile Sheet. Your order cannot be placed until this is done to be sure the lift is compatible with your needs.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||275 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||325.00 lbs.|
S.R. Smith pool lifts have a three (3) year warranty on the frame, excluding the powder coated paint finish, which may become scratched with normal use. All electronic and motor components, with the exception of batteries, have a full two (2) year warranty. Within the warranty period, S.R.Smith will repair or replace any item deemed to be found defective. Lift batteries come with a one-year pro-rated warranty. During the first 90 days of ownership, batteries will be covered 100%. If a battery failure occurs between day 91 and day 365, batteries are covered at 50% of the original cost. Normal maintenance and care of the unit, including charging of the battery when not in use is recommended. Do not store the unit, battery or components near or around chemicals.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.