PAL2 Portable Aquatic Lift
Powered portable lift with 240° of rotation.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- 240° rotation for safer transfers
- ADA compliant
- Single-user operation with water-resistant control
- Comes with rechargable 24V battery
The PAL2 Portable Aquatic Lift by S.R. Smith is the next generation of the PAL aquatic lift series. The PAL2 has all the great features of the original PAL pool lift with the added benefit of a 240° rotation for added safety during transfers. The PAL2 is a portable, free-standing lift that also has the capability to be operated from a fixed point and conveniently comes with the PAL Secure-It Kit if fixed positioning is preferred. The lift is powered by a 24V rechargeable battery and can be easily operated and moved by one person. The stainless steel and aluminum construction is coated with a durable, powdered matte finish to prevent rust and provide protection against the elements. The PAL2 comes with footrest, seatbelt assembly, hand control, battery, battery charger and a cover for the battery console.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1050 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||1200.00 lbs.|
S.R. Smith pool lifts have a three (3) year warranty on the frame, excluding the powder coated paint finish, which may become scratched with normal use. All electronic and motor components, with the exception of batteries, have a full two (2) year warranty. Within the warranty period, S.R.Smith will repair or replace any item deemed to be found defective. Lift batteries come with a one-year pro-rated warranty. During the first 90 days of ownership, batteries will be covered 100%. If a battery failure occurs between day 91 and day 365, batteries are covered at 50% of the original cost. Normal maintenance and care of the unit, including charging of the battery when not in use is recommended. Do not store the unit, battery or components near or around chemicals.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.