The only spa lift to be completely portable, no mounting required.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Waterproof Hand Control
FREE Lap Belt
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- 240º rotation for easy access
- Footrest and seat belt included
- Can be used in raised pool or above ground spa
S.R. Smith's PAL Spa lift is designed to work with bodies of water above deck level, it can be used in either a raised pool or above ground spa up to 48" above the pool deck. It is ADA compliant and has a 240º rotation for easy access in and out of the spa. The PAL Spa is completely portable and doesn't require any drilling or mounting into the pool deck. A rechargeable battery and waterproof hand control are convenient and easy to use and it has a powder-coated finish for durability.
*Please complete and return the Deck Profile Sheet. Your order cannot be placed until this is done to be sure the lift is compatible with your needs.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1050 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||1100.00 lbs.|
S.R. Smith pool lifts have a three (3) year warranty on the frame, excluding the powder coated paint finish, which may become scratched with normal use. All electronic and motor components, with the exception of batteries, have a full two (2) year warranty. Within the warranty period, S.R.Smith will repair or replace any item deemed to be found defective. Lift batteries come with a one-year pro-rated warranty. During the first 90 days of ownership, batteries will be covered 100%. If a battery failure occurs between day 91 and day 365, batteries are covered at 50% of the original cost. Normal maintenance and care of the unit, including charging of the battery when not in use is recommended. Do not store the unit, battery or components near or around chemicals.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.