PAL-Portable Aquatic Lift
No need to mount into a pool deck, this lift is completely portable.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Waterproof Hand Control
FREE Lap Belt
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Powered by a rechargeable battery
- User-operable with a waterproof control
- Tough powder-coated finish
- No mounting required
Overwhelming demand to meet the government’s compliance deadline has led to longer manufacturer production lead times. Order your pool lift now and we’ll work to get your pool lift delivered as soon as possible!
The PAL-Portable Aquatic Lift from S.R. Smith is ADA compliant and completely portable, it requires no mounting to the pool deck. It is powered by a rechargeable battery and has a waterproof hand control. The lift has 700 lbs. of counterweight so no need to worry about the safety or strength. It also has a powder coated finish for durability and comes complete with a battery, charger, battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seatbelt.
*Please complete and return the Deck Profile Sheet. Your order cannot be placed until this is done to be sure the lift is compatible with your needs.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
S.R. Smith pool lifts have a three (3) year warranty on the frame, excluding the powder coated paint finish, which may become scratched with normal use. All electronic and motor components, with the exception of batteries, have a full two (2) year warranty. Within the warranty period, S.R.Smith will repair or replace any item deemed to be found defective. Lift batteries come with a one-year pro-rated warranty. During the first 90 days of ownership, batteries will be covered 100%. If a battery failure occurs between day 91 and day 365, batteries are covered at 50% of the original cost. Normal maintenance and care of the unit, including charging of the battery when not in use is recommended. Do not store the unit, battery or components near or around chemicals.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.