MAC Pool Chair
A seat belt and standard anti-tip wheels makes this chair a safe way to enter a pool using a ramp or zero-depth entry.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
FREE Seat Belt
FREE Anti-Tip Wheels
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Supportive rigid seat for easier transfers and cleaning
- Tapered footrests for support and comfort
- Flip-up armrests and wheel locks for safe transfers
The S.R. Smith MAC, Mobile Aquatic Chair, has a powder coated stainless steel frame that is built to resist corrosion and provide years of use. The MAC has a rigid 18" wide seat and flip-up arms to facilitate easier patient transfers. And with large rear wheels the patient is able to independently enter the pool via a ramp or zero-depth entry. The MAC also features rear anti-tips, patient operated wheel locks and a seat belt.
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:
|Hemi Height Option:
|Fold-down back for easy transport:
|Reclining Back Option:
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:
|One-Arm Drive Option:
|Expedited Shipping Available:
|Product Weight Range:
|30 lbs or more
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
S.R. Smith pool lifts have a three (3) year warranty on the frame, excluding the powder coated paint finish, which may become scratched with normal use. All electronic and motor components, with the exception of batteries, have a full two (2) year warranty. Within the warranty period, S.R.Smith will repair or replace any item deemed to be found defective. Lift batteries come with a one-year pro-rated warranty. During the first 90 days of ownership, batteries will be covered 100%. If a battery failure occurs between day 91 and day 365, batteries are covered at 50% of the original cost. Normal maintenance and care of the unit, including charging of the battery when not in use is recommended. Do not store the unit, battery or components near or around chemicals.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.