The power assist attachment will take you through the grass and up hills
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Latches on/off in seconds
- Up to 12 mph
- Color display screen
- Forward and reverse throttles
- Rolling kickstands for parking and storage
- Dual disc brakes
- Tire: 12.5" x 3"
- Aluminum frame
What Makes This Different
The Firefly 2.5 features a foldable design, making it easy to store and transport when not in use. It also has a sturdy aluminum frame and 12.5" tire for a smooth and comfortable ride. Choose between a road tire that is slick or a knobby off-road tire for your traveling purposes. Dual disc brakes make stopping easier and handlebar grips assist with being able to hold onto.
Why We Like It
Other features of the RIO Mobility Firefly 2.5 include a digital display that shows speed, battery life, and other important information. Convenient kickstands make for easier transfers. The scooter is powered by a 350W brushless DC motor and a 36V, 2A input, which can be charged in as little as 3 hours. It also has 2 LED headlights, for improved visibility and safety while riding at night.
There are five points that must be considered in order to determine whether your wheelchair is compatible with our wheelchair attachments:
1) Seat width: must be between 14 to 22 in -or- 35.5 to 55.8 cm (measured end-to-end on the width of your seat cushion).
2) Tube diameters: currently supported tubing diameters are: (printable tubing ruler on next page).
• 7/8 in -or- 22.2 mm
• 1 in -or- 25.4 mm
• 1.125 in -or- 28.6 mm
• 1.2 in -or- 30.5 mm
• 1.25 in -or- 31.8 mm
If your tubing is a different shape or diameter contact email@example.com
3) Tube clearance: to attach the clamps, 1.25 in -or- 32 mm clearance is required. Diagrams with examples of tube clearances are given in the following pages.
4) Tube angle: ideally the tubes should be vertical or close to vertical. However, installation is possible with tubes that taper inwards with slight angles, the larger the taper angle the more challenging it is to use our “Quick Release Coupler” attachment. See the diagrams on the following pages where illustrations of wheelchair designs with tapering tube angles are shown.
5) Footrests on folding chairs: removable footrests can pose challenges for our clamp installation, so please consult below where examples of wheelchair designs with removable footrests are given. Never mount our clamps directly onto removable footrests as they were not designed to take such riding forces.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
purchase. This warranty covers any MANUFACTURING defects in materials and
Rio Mobility warrants the lithium Ion battery for three (3) months from the date of
initial purchase. This covers any MANUFACTURING defects in materials and
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING; DAMAGE TO
CONNECTORS, CONNECTOR PINS, CABLES OR WIRES. PULLED OR SEVERED
MOTOR WIRES. DROPPED CHARGERS & BATTERIES. PHYSICAL DAMAGE
AFTER RECEIPT OF PRODUCT.
If you see or suspect any damage or defects report the problem upon receipt of the
product. Failing to comply with the battery care instructions risks voiding your warranty.
This warranty is only available for the original owner or purchaser and is non-transferable.
This warranty is VOID if:
• Assembly and installation are not performed according to the instructions
• Preventative and routine maintenance has not been performed
• The serial number is removed or altered
• The hub, controller or battery are opened, altered or disassembled
• The handcycle is used in any competitive event
• The handcycle is used in stunt riding, jumping, or similar activity
• The handcycle is submerged in or sprayed with water; includes accidental
exposure such as rain (applies mainly to electrical parts)
• The handcycle is used in a manner contrary to the instructions outlined in the
• Any modifications are made to the device
• You accidentally run into objects and obstructions
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.