TRAM Patient Lift
The compact frame and electric lift make it easier to maneuver in tight spaces
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Electric lift with built-in up and down switch
- Innovative body support system for safety
- Optional scale to weigh someone easily
- Low-profile Telescoping lift column
- Color-coded clips to make easy installation
The Tram Patient Lift by Rifton is an electric and innovative assistive device designed to safely transfer individuals with limited mobility. It is primarily used in healthcare facilities, rehabilitation centers, and homecare settings to provide secure and comfortable transfers for both the caregiver and the individual being lifted. The Tram incorporates multiple safety features to ensure secure transfers. It includes an adjustable support harness that provides full body support and comfort to the individual being lifted. The lift's wide lifting range and ergonomic handlebar enable caregivers to maintain a safe and stable grip during transfers.
Why We Like It
The Tram is designed to facilitate transfers in various scenarios, including bed to wheelchair, wheelchair to toilet, floor to bed, and more. Its flexible design allows for seamless transitions between different transfer situations. The Tram utilizes an electric motor to lift and lower individuals, reducing the physical strain on caregivers. This feature allows for smooth and controlled transfers while minimizing the risk of injury to both the caregiver and the individual being lifted.
What To Know When Ordering
Must order the scale option at the time of purchase. Low-base TRAM is everything the standard is plus slides under beds with as low as 4¼" clearance because of the 3" casters
|Product Weight:||70 lbs||70 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs||350 lbs|
|Handle Height:||43.5 to 58||43.5 to 58|
|User Height when standing (Approximate):||30.5 to 76||30.5 to 76|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||70 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.