Small Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer
Provides support in learning to walk and helps build muscle control
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Available in sizes Mini to X Large
- Easily transportable in car trunks
- Ability to face posterior or anterior
- Improve cognition and muscle development
The Small Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer designed for individuals with disabilities who require assistance with walking. It is a versatile and adaptable mobility aid that provides support and stability for those who are learning to walk, recovering from an injury, or have limited mobility due to a disability. a tray can be added to the frame to provide a surface for activities or to hold items, while a forearm support can be added to help individuals who require additional upper body support. If you need another size, view the full collection here.
Why We Like It
The Small Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer is designed to promote natural gait patterns and proper alignment, while also providing support and control. It features an adjustable frame that can be customized to accommodate the individual's height, weight, and walking ability. The frame is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it ideal for use in therapy settings, at home, or in schools.
|Product Weight:||11.5 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||75 lbs|
|Handle Height:||18.5 to 27.5|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||11.5 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.