Sit-to-stand lift functionality removes barrier to gait training!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Strong and rigid frame for extra stability
- Zero-lift transfers going from sit-to-stand
- Built in scale with Bluetooth capability
- Check scale data on The Gait Tracker App
- Expandable legs for extra step width
The E-Pacer by Rifton is a gait trainer designed for individuals with disabilities who require assistance with walking. It is an innovative mobility aid that provides a safe, supportive, and adjustable environment for those who are learning to walk, recovering from an injury, or have limited mobility due to a disability. The features include adjustable handholds, a pelvic support, and a dynamic spring system that provides a smooth and controlled gait pattern. The device is also designed with a supportive seat, allowing individuals to rest and recover during therapy sessions.
Why We Like It
The E-Pacer is designed to promote natural gait patterns and proper alignment, while also providing support and stability. It features an adjustable frame that can be customized to accommodate the individual's height, weight, and walking ability. The frame is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it ideal for use in therapy settings, at home, or in schools.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.