Can be used on the toilet, over the toilet or stand alone with stationary base and commode pan.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Suggested Height Range 42"-56"
- Easily attaches to toilet or select optional base for bathing
- Select Optional Tilt for infinite adjustments
The HTS is hygienic, simple, affordable and adaptable to most toilets. The hygiene and Toileting System is designed to improve the health of the client and the lift of the caregiver. The HTS is versatile and can be customized to accommodate many seating and positioning needs. Each size come with a wide range of adjustment and varied support options to allow the chair to grown with the user. Ideal for all of your hygiene needs.
Why we like it
The Medium HTS is recommended for users with a height of 42"-56". This is a general guideline, it is important to make sure you select the size that allows for growth and takes into consideration the seat width and depth that will accommodate the client. Optional sizes are the Small HTS and Large HTS.
|Bath Seat Width:
|11.5 - 14.5
|6° fwd & 18° back
|Calf Support Anlge:
|10°, 20° or 30°fwd, 10° back
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.