SOFFLEX 2 Mattress Overlay
Provides a high level of skin protection for those at risk for pressure ulcers and skin breakdown.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Adjustable individualized fit
- Three sections provide a multi-zoned support surface
- Four attachment straps are included
- Air cells are 3.5" high
- Available in one size, 36"W x 81.75"L
The ROHO SOFFLEX 2 mattress overlay system is a non-powered adjustable air overlay that can be used on most beds. It comes in three sections that snap together and each section can be individually adjusted to provide the correct amount of immersion. The SOFFLEX 2 helps to protect the skin by redistributing forces that cause pressure, shear and friction; limiting edema and maintaining blood flow to at-risk or compromised tissue.
Proper Use and Care
The SOFFLEX 2 has flexible interconnected air cells that can easily be adjusted to fit individual needs. It comes with a hand pump and it is suggested that you inflate the overlay until it arches slightly upward. To then adjust for proper immersion place an open hand between the overlay and the user under the lowest bony prominences, such as the head, upper and lower back and lower legs. The user should be immersed about half to one inch into the overlay.
The mattress overlay can be hand washed with liquid dish or laundry detergent using a sponge or wash cloth. Once cleaned it should be air dried.
A water-resistant, flame-retardant cover is available with the SOFFLEX 2. Choose from a one-piece fitted cover or two-piece enclosure cover. Each can be removed and cleaned.
* ROHO products are not available for international shipment.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||6.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||10.47 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.