The Protekt All-In-One
Portable lift that folds for easy storage
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Sling on Most Lifts
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Free Sling
- Folds for easy storage
- Transfer from Car, Bed, Chair
- Manual emergency lowering for safety
- Foot activated dual rear locking casters
- Built in battery gauge with low battery indicator
The Protekt® All-In-One Electric Patient Lift is a versatile and durable lift system designed to assist caregivers with safe and comfortable transfers of patients with limited mobility. It features a sturdy steel frame, easy-to-use controls, and a variety of safety features to ensure a smooth and secure transfer. The range of safety features to ensure a secure and stable transfer include locking rear casters, an emergency stop button, and a low-battery alarm.
Why We Like It
The Protekt® All-In-One Electric Patient Lift is capable of lifting patients of up to 350 pounds, making it suitable for a wide range of patients with different needs and conditions. A free sling is included that provides comfortable support during transfers, and can be adjusted to accommodate different body sizes and positions. It features easy-to-operate controls that allow caregivers to adjust the lift height and position. The lift also features a compact design that allows it to be easily maneuvered in tight spaces.
|Power Operated Base:
|Lifts Patient from Floor:
|Base Width Open:
|Base Width Closed:
|External Base Width - Open:
|External Base Width - Closed:
|Internal Base Width - Open:
|22.2" to 64.7"
|Caster Size - Front:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
The Protekt All-In-One Reviews
0% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the The Protekt All-In-One.
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (3) years for the frame, (2) years on electronics (1) year battery.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.