Protekt Aire 9900
5 alternating pressure zones with true low air loss for exceptional therapy and relief.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
18 Month Warranty
Made in the USA
- 5 zones of alternating pressure therapy with low air loss relief
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Adjustable pressure levels, times, and functions
- Low air loss can be used with or without alternating pressure
- Upright fowler feature eliminates bottoming
- Max Flow mode for rapid inflation
- Mattress Thickness: 10
- Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
The Protekt Aire 9900 mattress system by Proactive Medical is a true low air loss system with alternating pressure. The Protekt Aire 9900 features 5 individual auto pressure zones providing the ultimate in multi-zoned alternating pressure therapy. The control panel features state-of-the-art technology that constantly monitors the speed of the blower to set pressure levels. The control unit has an LED display and the user can adjust times for alternating pressure therapy, pressure level, and mode settings. There is a Max Flow mode with a 15 minute timer that rapidly inflates the mattress in 15-50 seconds (depending on mattress size). The risk of patient bottoming is eliminated with the upright mode (fowler mode) which inflates the mattress to 50% higher than the set pressure.
The Protekt Aire 9900 features optional side air bolsters with constant pressure but the bolsters can also be deflated to provide easier access to the user. To prevent the control panel from being tampered with there is a lockout button that will also lock the power switch. If a power outage does occur, there is an audiovisual alarm that signals low mattress pressure, but also has a convenient alarm silence key to mute the alarm. There is also a quick disconnect gang connector for CPR deflation or rapid attach.
The surface of the Protekt Aire 9900 is made of a highly breathable, urethane coated nylon. This top sheet is fluid-proof, low friction and low shear producing, and is extremely vapor permeable. The air cushions are also made of urethane coated nylon to provide exceptional low air loss relief and alternating pressure therapy. All components of the Protekt Aire 9900 are detachable and can be cleaned easily.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||22 lbs.|
Proactive Limited Warranty-(Protekt Air Mattresses)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
Proactive Medical Products (“Proactive”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the domestic and international medical products manufactured by Proactive (except for components not warranted under “Exclusions”) that are defective in material of workmanship under normal use and service. Proactive’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Proactive’s option, of the applicable components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to Proactive within the applicable warranty period and which, upon examination by Proactive, prove to be defective. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product and is not transferable or assignable.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (18) months for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.