Protekt Aire 8000BA Mattress
Alternating pressure and low air loss therapy mattress system for prevention of pressure ulcers in bariatric users.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Multiple alternating pressure cycles
- Low air loss function to prevent skin breakdown
- Static mode for easy transfers
- Comes in two sizes, 42" x 80" x 10" and 48" x 80" x 10"
- CPR valve for rapid deflation
- Weight capacity: 650 lbs.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
The Protekt Aire 8000BA mattress system by Proactive Medical combines alternating pressure therapy with low air loss relief to prevent and treat pressure ulcers. The Protekt Aire 8000BA is a top choice by clinicians to treat bariatric patients because it redistributes pressure away from major contact points while circulating air to the surface of the mattress keeping the user's skin cool and dry. This helps to improve blood flow to heal wounds and prevent new ulcers from forming.
The Protekt Aire 8000BA mattress is comprised of two layers of air cells; the bottom layer stays at a constant inflation to protect the patient in the case of a power outage, while the top layer can be adjusted to be static or provide alternating pressure. In static mode, patient transfers are made easier. There is also a seat inflate setting which increases air flow to the middle portion of the mattress by 20% to prevent bottoming out. There are four different alternating pressure cycle times, 10, 15, 20, and 25 minutes, that can be selected depending on the level and duration of therapy needed. There is a lockout function on the controls that can be utilized to prevent tampering of the mattress' settings. There are also three alarms that alert the caregiver and patient when there is low pressure, a power outage, or failure of the alternating pressure function. There is also an emergency CPR pull tab that quickly releases air from the mattress.
The mattress features a breathable, low friction, quilted top cover for the user's comfort as well as a pillow top feature to help keep the user's head and neck stable when the mattress is in alternating mode.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||29 lbs.|
Proactive Limited Warranty-(Protekt Air Mattresses)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
Proactive Medical Products (“Proactive”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the domestic and international medical products manufactured by Proactive (except for components not warranted under “Exclusions”) that are defective in material of workmanship under normal use and service. Proactive’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Proactive’s option, of the applicable components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to Proactive within the applicable warranty period and which, upon examination by Proactive, prove to be defective. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product and is not transferable or assignable.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (18) months for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.