Protekt Aire 6000 Mattress
Excellent mattress system with two layers of air cells, adjustable air flow and pressure, and four settings for alternating times.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
18 Month Warranty
- Cell-on-cell design with alternating pressure on top and static bottom
- 4 alternating settings to customize therapy
- High volume yet quiet air pump releases 8 liters of air per minute
- Two alarms, one audible and one visual, in case of low pressure
- CPR valve for rapid deflation
- Transport connector keeps air in for easy patient transport
The Protekt Aire 6000 mattress system by Proactive Medical provides individualized therapy for those seeking treatment for pressure ulcers ranging from stages 1-4. It combines two methods of therapy; alternating pressure to relieve major pressure points on the body and low air loss therapy to keep the user cool and dry. The Protekt Aire 6000 features two layers of air cells; the cells on the top layer alternate pressure while the bottom cells stay static at a constant firmness, ensuring they hold pressure in the case of a power outage. The air cells are protected by a durable outer cover that is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial, and non-shearing to protect the user's skin. There is a quilted layer inside the top of the cover for extra comfort, and the bottom of the cover features three non-skid rubber panels to keep the mattress stay in place. Both the pressure and the air flow of the mattress can be adjusted and there are four settings for different alternating times to customize the level of therapy for the user. Should there be a power failure, both an audible alarm and a visual alarm will be triggered to signal low air pressure. There is also a full static setting which fully inflates the mattress making transfers and repositioning of the user safe and easy. If additional support is needed, the Protekt Aire 6000 is also available with raised rails.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||24 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||33.00 lbs.|
Proactive Limited Warranty-(Protekt Air Mattresses)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
Proactive Medical Products (“Proactive”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the domestic and international medical products manufactured by Proactive (except for components not warranted under “Exclusions”) that are defective in material of workmanship under normal use and service. Proactive’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Proactive’s option, of the applicable components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to Proactive within the applicable warranty period and which, upon examination by Proactive, prove to be defective. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product and is not transferable or assignable.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (18) months for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.