Protekt Aire 5000 Mattress
The Protekt 5000 offers alternating pressure and low air loss therapy with a foam base and powerful pump.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
18 Month Warranty
- 5" air mattress system with 3" foam base for support in case of power outage
- High volume, high-flow air pump releases 8 liters of air per minute
- 18 laser air holes keep user dry and cool
- 20 individual air bladders for excellent submersion
- 35"W x 80"L x 8"H
- CPR valve for rapid deflation
The Protekt Aire 5000 by Proactive Medical is a great line of defense for the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers ranging from stages 1-4. This mattress offers a unique combination of 20 individual 5" air bladders, a 3" foam base, and a high-volume pump to provide protection, safety, and relief for the user. The air bladders work in conjunction to provide alternating pressure and relief from major contact points of the body. The high-volume pump provides a continuous flow of air to the individual bladders and to the 18 laser air holes on the surface of the mattress so the user stays cool and dry at all times. To adjust the pressure and flow of air, just turn the dial on the pump for the ideal level of support for the user. The pump has an alarm with a mute button in the case that air flow is compromised, and a static setting to make transfers and repositioning of the user easier. The durable cover is made of a non-shear, anti-microbical, and fluid-resistant fabric, and has a quilted interior layer at the top for additional comfort. The bottom of the cover has a non-skid surface to keep the mattress in place.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Proactive Limited Warranty-(Protekt Air Mattresses)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
Proactive Medical Products (“Proactive”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the domestic and international medical products manufactured by Proactive (except for components not warranted under “Exclusions”) that are defective in material of workmanship under normal use and service. Proactive’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Proactive’s option, of the applicable components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to Proactive within the applicable warranty period and which, upon examination by Proactive, prove to be defective. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product and is not transferable or assignable.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (18) months for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.