Protekt Aire 4000
Alternating pressure and low air loss mattress system featuring high-volume pump with static setting.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
18 MONTHS Warranty
- 8" air mattress system with alternating pressure and low air loss therapy
- High volume, high-flow air pump releases 8 liters of air per minute
- 18 laser air holes keep user dry and cool
- 20 individual air bladders for excellent submersion
- 35"W x 80"L x 8"H
- CPR valve for rapid deflation
The Protekt Aire 4000 by Proactive Medical is the first choice of clinicians for an economical, yet high-quality alternating pressure and low air loss therapy mattress system. Its powerful and effective pump flows through 18 laser holes on the surface of the mattress and pumps 8 liters of air every minute to keep the user cool, dry, and comfortable. This mattress aids in the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers and is a great choice for users with pressure ulcers ranging from stages 1-4. The 20 individual air bladders alternate pressure and redistribute weight to provide relief for major points of contact on the body. The pump has a dial to customize firmness and air flow depending on the user's needs, and even has a static setting to make transfers and repositioning the user safe and easy. The pump also has a low pressure alarm to indicate low air flow. The mattress cover made of a durable, non-shear fabric to reduce friction and wear on the skin, and has a quilted layer below the surface for extra comfort. The durable, nylon cover is also fluid-resistant and anti-microbial, and has a non-skid bottom to prevent slipping.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||9 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||24.00 lbs.|
Proactive Limited Warranty-(Protekt Air Mattresses)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
Proactive Medical Products (“Proactive”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the domestic and international medical products manufactured by Proactive (except for components not warranted under “Exclusions”) that are defective in material of workmanship under normal use and service. Proactive’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Proactive’s option, of the applicable components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to Proactive within the applicable warranty period and which, upon examination by Proactive, prove to be defective. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product and is not transferable or assignable.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (18) months for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.