Protekt Aire 3000
Low air loss and alternating pressure mattress system ideal for those in need of pressure ulcer therapy.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
18 Month Warranty
- 8" air mattress system with alternating pressure and low air loss therapy
- 16 laser air holes keep user dry and cool
- 20 individual air bladders for excellent submersion
- Durable nylon cover with non-skid bottom
- 35"W x 80"L x 8"H
- CPR valve for rapid deflation
The Protekt Aire 3000 mattress system by Proactive Medical is an air system that is designed to provide alternating pressure and low air loss therapy and is ideal for treating patients with pressure ulcers stages 1-4. The Protekt Aire 3000 has 20 individual air bladders that alternate levels of pressure in 10 minutes cycles, and they provide deep submersion for driving pressure away from main contact points. Throughout the mattress there are 16 small laser holes that continuously flow air from the pump to the surface of the mattress to keep the user cool and dry and aid in the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers. The pump also has a low pressure alarm to indicate low air flow. Adjusting the firmness and amount of air flow is simple; just turn the dial to tailor the therapy level to the needs of the patient. The mattress is protected by a low-friction nylon outer cover to prevent skin shears and is both fluid resistant and anti-microbial. The bottom of the mattress cover also features a non-skid bottom to keep the mattress in place during transfers and repositioning of the patient.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Proactive Limited Warranty-(Protekt Air Mattresses)
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
Proactive Medical Products (“Proactive”) warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the domestic and international medical products manufactured by Proactive (except for components not warranted under “Exclusions”) that are defective in material of workmanship under normal use and service. Proactive’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Proactive’s option, of the applicable components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to Proactive within the applicable warranty period and which, upon examination by Proactive, prove to be defective. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product and is not transferable or assignable.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (18) months for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.