Alternating Pressure Chair Overlay
Provides a pressure relieving surface for wheelchairs and Geri-chairs
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
1 Year Warranty
- Provides pressure relief therapy while in a seated position
- Easily transportable
- Quiet, user-friendly pump
- Static mode for easy transfers
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
This alternating pressure air mattress system allows users who are at high risk for pressure ulcers to be positioned in a variety of mobile devices. Users are no longer confined to bed due to risks of sitting without appropriate pressure redistribution. The Protekt Aire Geri-Chair Overlay Systems can be integrated into a geriatric chair, reclining wheelchair, positioning chair or standard high-back wheelchair. Thirty one bladders gently alternate providing low interface pressures in addition to comfortably supporting the resident.
What Makes It Different
The Proactive Medical Alternating Pressure Chair Overlay has a Protekt Aire 3000 pump which provides alternating pressure and produces 8 liters of air per minute. A low air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels. The pump can also be preset for a user friendly 10 minute alternating pressure cycle. If there should be any loss of air pressure or air flow, an alarm will sound.
Why We Like It
The Proactive Medical Alternating Pressure Chair Overlay enables the user to be freed from being confined while being treated for a pressure wound. The overlay works much the same as an alternating low air flow mattress on a hospital bed. Being lightweight and easy to attach by a simple 3 adjustable strap system makes the overlay easy to use on a wheelchair or Geri-chair. A static mode creates a still surface enabling easy transfers onto and off of the overlay.
Proactive Non-Prorated Warranty
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (1) year for all warranted products and components.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.