Advance Chair/Bed Alarm
Easily monitor patients exiting their bed with this reliable and quick to respond alarm.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
1 Year Warranty
- Meets JCAHO guidelines
- Easily attaches to most wheelchairs and beds
- 0-2 second delay options to help reduce false alarms
- 9V battery included
- Adjust volume and alert sounds
- Weight: 1 lbs.
The Proactive Advanced Chair/Bed Alarm is ideal for caregivers that need a little bit of help deterring patients from getting out of bed on their own. This alarm allows you to feel confident that you have will get a quick and reliable response to patients exiting their beds. The Advance Chair/Bed Alarm is always switched on, and features a hidden dual button reset, so caregivers will never forget to turn it on and patients will be discouraged from adjusting settings. A slow green light flashes while the alarm is actively engaged and switches to a fast red flash when the alarm is triggered. When sounding, the alarm can be adjusted between a low and high volume, and a variety of tone options so each alarm can be set to something unique to you! This alarm is compatible with most manufacturer's sensor pads.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||1.00 lbs.|
Proactive Non-Prorated Warranty
Applicable Warranty Period
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original user, shall be (1) year for all warranted products and components.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.