FGA-450 Mobile Floor Lift
Constructed of lightweight aluminum to promote durability and maneuverability, the FGA-450 remains lightweight even while boasting a 450 lb capacity.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
5 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Sling with Purchase!
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Easy-to-use powered mast and base
- Capable of lifting from the floor
- Height-adjustable mast assembly for variety of patient heights
- Wall mounted charger option available
- Optional low-base option for necessary lifting situations
- 20.5 " to 70.9 "
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 90.2 lbs.
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||Yes|
|Base Width Open:||45.30"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||3.10"|
|Internal Base Width - Open:||41.40"|
|Internal Base Width - Closed:||23.00"|
|Lifting Range:||20.5" to 70.9"|
|Caster Size - Front:||4.00"|
|Caster Size - Rear:||4.00"|
|Lifts Per Charge:||30|
|Sling Types:||2-Point Sling|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||90.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||116.00 lbs.|
- Prism Medical guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts, and Track and accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of 1 year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Prism medical guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase, whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by Prism Medical or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of Prism Medical under the terms of this guarnatee shall be limited tot he replacement of defective parts and in no event shall Prism Medical incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.