XLR USB Charger
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Charge cell phone on the go
- Conveniently plugs into charging port
- Compatible with most iPhone and Android phones
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The XLR USB Charger by Pride Mobility is an innovative accessory add-on for scooters and power wheelchairs. The XLR allows users to charge most iPhone and Android devices. This USB charger conveniently plugs directly into the charging port located on the scooter or power wheelchair. The power source on the mobility device must be between 24-36 volts. The charger does function while the scooter or power wheelchair is in use.
The XLR USB charger was designed with a sustainable feature that will not fully discharge the battery of the mobility device. A lanyard is also included on the charger.
Additional features are as follows:
- 1 Amp output
- LED indicators
- Under voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Charging protection
The XLR USB Charger will work with all Pride Mobility products. Other mobility devices may be compatible with the charger as well.
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY
For the first three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
For four (4) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fourth year: 35% off suggested retail price
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.