Pride 2 Key Joystick with 4-Prong Connector
Replacement joystick for many Pride Mobility products.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
(Model No. CTLDC1574)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Best-On-the-Web 30 Day Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
110% Price Guarantee
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Compatible with many Pride mobility devices
- Replaces joystick for unit
- Sold Individually
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Compatible with many Pride mobility devices, this Joystick and Connector will help return your Pride power chair to working condition should it have a faulty joystick. Easily attached via the gray 4-pronged connector (pictured), this joystick assembly is used on many Pride mobility devices. Sold individually, this part carries the Pride Mobility name and quality you have come to love and know.
This joystick is compatible with:
- Go-Chair (GO-CHAIR)
- Jazzy Select Series (2S-C/JSELECT6-C)
- Jazzy Elite HD (2HD-C)
- Jazzy Sport 2 (JSPORT2)
- Jet 3 Ultra *Discontinued*
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY
For the first three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
For four (4) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fourth year: 35% off suggested retail price
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.