Supreme comfort thanks to full suspension and high back, memory foam seating
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- New key fob can be placed near receiver to start
- Full suspension for a smooth ride
- Up to 500 weight capacity
- Includes a basket and two rear view mirrors
- 3.5” of ground clearance
- Enhanced LED headlight for visibility
- High back memory foam seat
- Full suspension for a smooth ride
The PX4 by Pride Mobility is a rugged and powerful 4-wheel scooter designed for more room to breathe. The 13" all terrain tires are durable for outdoor adventures on grass, gravel, and pavement. Offering the user freedom to roam and a depth adjustable seat for comfort. The PX4 has a full suspension system, providing a smooth and comfortable ride. It has a maximum speed of 9.3 mph and 23.4 miles range on a single charge, allowing for extended outdoor adventures.
Why We Like It
The PX4 offers a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds and has a spacious and comfortable high back seat with controls that are user-friendly, and the scooter includes an infinite adjustable tiller, allowing for easy steering and maneuverability. The PX4 includes an enhanced LED headlight, a front basket for storage, and a sturdy back bumper for added protection.
This is a FDA Class II Medical Device. Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
|Scooter Drive Range:
|Scooter Seat Width:
|Max Seat to Ground Height:
|Lowest Seat to Ground Height:
|Max Seat to Deck Height:
|Height Adjustable Seat:
|Front Wheel Size:
|Rear Wheel Size:
|Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires:
|Battery Charger Type:
|Larger Battery Option:
|24-volt DC motor
|Regenerative and electromechanical
|Weight Without Batteries:
|Battery Pack Weight:
|Seat Section Weight:
|Base and Tiller Weight:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
•Main Frame - Fork - Seat Post - Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
•Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
•Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
•ABS Plastic Shrouds
•Upholstery and Seating
•Tires and Tubes
•Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
•Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
•Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
•Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
•Battery fluid spillage or leakage
•Use other than normal design specifications
•Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 25% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.