600 lbs. weight cap, front-wheel drive power chair with seat widths up to 32".
600 lbs. weight cap, front-wheel drive power chair with seat widths up to 32".
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
FREE Lap Belt
FREE Technician Set-Up
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- LIMITED TIME - FREE WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Top speed of 4.5 mph
- High-performance and efficient motor
- Front-wheel drive for traversing various terrain
The Jazzy 1450 features a front-wheel drive and suspension giving you the smoothest drive possible for a power chair with a 600 lb. weight capacity. Available in either candy apple red or viper blue shrouds with various seat styles and sizes. There is sure to be a seat option that is perfect for you! For a complete list of available seat sizes and widths, please call one of our product experts for assistance.
Why We Like It
For a 600 lb. weight capacity power chair, this Jazzy is economically priced and feature rich, giving you value without sacrificing quality or performance.
What Makes This Different
Front-wheel drive power chairs provide a smooth ride and are an excellent choice for traversing obstacles or various terrains. The high-performance, high-efficiency motor package supports a driving range of up to 12 miles and speeds up to 4.5 mph - a perfect for indoor or outdoor uses.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
Setup by a certified Pride technician is optional. Certified technician setup time varies by location. The technician setup is not a white glove service as the technician comes out after delivery. For users who require extra assistance in unpacking their power chair a White Glove Delivery Service is available. With White Glove Delivery, your power chair is brought into your home, setup, tested and all packaging material is removed. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
Front Seat to Floor5
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user - so excluding the additional two inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
|Drive Range:||15.70 miles|
|Top Speed:||4.50 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||195 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating:||6 º|
|Drive Type:||Front Wheel Drive|
|Power Chair Seat Width:||
|Seat to Floor Height:||20.50|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||22.50"|
|Adjustable Hanger Brackets:||No|
|Adjustable Angle Footplates:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Two 12 volt, Deep Cycle, Group 24 batteries|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size:||14"|
|Rear Caster Size:||9"|
|Base Weight:||195.00 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight:||52.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||104.00 lbs.|
|Weight Without Batteries:||247.00 lbs.|
|Controller Type:||90 Amp VR2 6-Key|
|Seat Width Ranges:||
20" - 21"
22" - 23"
24" - 25"
26" - 28"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||336 lbs.|
Jazzy 1450 Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Jazzy 1450.
5-Year Limited Warranty
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Main Frame
3-Year Limited Warranty
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Fixed-position Seat Post
13-Month Limited Warranty
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
- Metal Seat Framing
Other Components, including:
- Electrical Harnesses
- Anti-tip Forks
- Front Riggings
- Bearings and Bushings
- Motor/Gearbox Assembly
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Caster Forks
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
Note: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage. For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
6-Month Warranty - Lithium Ion Batteries
Lithium-Ion batteries are covered by a separate six (6) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. Batteries are not guaranteed by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear, including:
- ABD Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pad
- Motor Brushers
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, operation, maintenance, or storage
Note: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition; unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports.
- All accessories and chargers included in the power chair’s box must be returned. EX. Chargers, baskets, additional colored shrouds. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a power chair return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from SpinLife, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, SpinLife is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.