Full suspension to explore and discover the outdoors. Upgradable Batteries for longer drive range.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- USB port for charging devices
- Up to 400 weight capacity
- 4.5” of ground clearance
- Full LED lighting package for visibility
- Disassembles into 4 pieces for storage
- Full suspension for a smooth ride
The Baja Bandit by Pride Mobility is a rugged and powerful 4-wheel scooter designed for outdoor use. With its large, all-terrain wheels, it can navigate various terrains, including gravel, grass, and uneven surfaces. Perfect for exploring the outdoors when it comes to camping or fishing. The Baja Bandit has a full suspension system, providing a smooth and comfortable ride. It has a maximum speed of 8 mph and an extended battery of up to 29 miles, allowing for extended outdoor adventures.
Why We Like It
The Baja Bandit offers a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds and has a spacious and comfortable foldable seat with controls that are user-friendly, and the scooter includes an infinite adjustable tiller, allowing for easy steering and maneuverability. The Baja Bandit includes a full LED lighting package, a front basket for storage, and a sturdy front bumper for added protection.
|Max Speed:||8.00 mph|
|Scooter Drive Range:||29.00 miles|
|Heaviest Piece:||128 lbs.|
|Scooter Seat Width:||18"|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Max Incline Rating:||6 °|
|Multiple Seating Options:||Yes|
|Height Adjustable Seat:||No|
|Wheel Type:||Four Wheeled|
|Front Wheel Size:||9"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||9"|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Larger Battery Option:||Yes|
|Motor Size:||36-volt DC motor|
|Drive Type:||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Braking System:||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Pack Weight:||35.20 lbs.|
|Seat Section Weight:||34.80 lbs.|
|Base and Tiller Weight:||128.00 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||198 lbs.|
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
•Main Frame - Fork - Seat Post - Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
•Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
•Any Other Electrical Subassembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
•ABS Plastic Shrouds
•Upholstery and Seating
•Tires and Tubes
•Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
•Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
•Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
•Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
•Battery fluid spillage or leakage
•Use other than normal design specifications
•Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 25% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.