Osaki 3D Sigma
The ultimate massage with 38 air cells and automatic leg extension
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Zero Gravity Design
- Lower Back Heat Therapy
- Six Unique Auto-programs: Healthcare, Relax, Therapy, Smart, Circulation, Demo
- Six Massage Styles: Rolling, Kneading, Clapping, Shiatsu, Swedish, Combo
- Three adjustable width settings: Wide, Medium, Narrow
- LCD Hand control display
- Auto Timer
- Wireless mini-controller
The Osaki 3D Sigma Space Saving Massage Chair is the ultimate innovation in the massage technology. This intelligent chair combines multiple upgrades into a relaxing and affordable chair. Take advantage of the Sigma’s Bluetooth Speakers, Automatic Footrest, Three-Dimensional Massage, Heat Therapy, and calming Zero Gravity Reclining for the ultimate massage experience.
The calming Zero Gravity Recline allows the user to recline in a way that takes stress and pressure away from the spine. Other benefits of zero gravity positioning include back pressure relief, muscle tension relief, spinal alignment correction, lung capacity expansion, and decreased stress on the heart.
What Makes This Different
The 3D Sigma will scan your body with the touch of a button and automatically adjust the rollers, height, and width of the chair to fit your body. The SL-track technology is designed with the length and reach of the curvature of the human spine in mind. It provides support to the neck and back, especially the lumbar area of the back. This chair is designed with 15 unique auto-programs and six massage styles. (See below for list and description of Auto-Programs). The Sigma saves space through its advanced reclining system. When you recline, the Sigma seat cradle slides forward so you can still have a full recline with only 2 inches of wall distance.
Why We Like It
The 3D Sigma uses Three-Dimensional Massage rollers enhancing your comfort and massage experience. The SL-Track is the foundation of the massage and targets the neck to the hamstrings. Enjoy one of the 15 auto programmed massage modes. Or customize your own program from the 6 manual massage modes. There’s even a Quick Control panel on the side to easily activate the Power, Backrest Reclining, Leg Height Adjustment, and Leg Extension.
Lumbar Heat Therapy pads can help improve circulation and release unwanted tension. This mild infrared heat targets the lower back for maximum relief.
The 38 air cells positioned along all muscle groups from the shoulders to the feet for tension relieving compression therapy.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Sigma will come fully assembled. The minimum door width to move the chair is 30”. The chair required 2” of space from the wall to recline If you need assistance receiving your chair, please consider White Glove Delivery.
15 Auto Massage Programs
Comfort Massage, Relaxing Massage, Stretch Massage, Extension, Neck & Shoulder, Back & Waist Massage, Comfort Massage, Relaxing Massage, Stretch Massage, Extension, Neck & Shoulders, Back & Waist Massage, Full Body Massage, Ancient Beauty care, Leg & Hip Care, Release Sedentary Stress, Spine Care, President Cosy, Relieve Soreness, Good-night Sleep, Sport Recovery, Meridian Treatment
* Please Note that this chair is not a medical lifting device, it does not have lifting capabilities.
|Distance from Wall Needed:||2.00"|
|User Height (Low/High):||5'0 to 6'4"|
|Included Types of Massage:||
Foot & Calf Massage
Outer Shoulder Massage
|Number of Pre-Set Programs:||15|
|Type of Remote Control:||LED Remote Control|
|Automatic Leg Extension:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||275 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||275.00 lbs.|
3 Years on Parts and 1 year on Labor
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter for a spin outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. EX. Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from SpinLife, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, SpinLife is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.