Osaki 3D Quantum
The 3D massage chair with 24 airbags for a full body coverage and heated back and calf pads.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
- LOWERED PRICE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
- 24 Compression therapy air cells
- Padded Rollers on 3D axis
- 3 Stage Zero Gravity Design
- Lower Back & Calves Heat Therapy Pads
- 15 Unique Auto-programs
- Seven Massage Style auto programmed
- Integrated Bluetooth Speakers
The Osaki 3D Quantum Massage Chair is a full body massage experience. Using a combination of padded rollers and air cells, the chair will create a full body massage program customized to your body. Through a scanning and mapping feature, the 3D Quantum will measure your whole body, taking into account the curve of your spine, and height and width of your shoulders for perfect neck pressure. The chair will then make micro adjustments based on your preferences. The 24 air cells will be sure to being you into a new level of relaxation.
The chair features a three stage zero gravity position which take pressure off the lower spine. Other benefits of zero gravity positioning include back pressure relief, muscle tension relief, spinal alignment correction, lung capacity expansion, and decreased stress on the heart.
To create an additional level of calm, the chair has a built in Bluetooth speaker that can be connected to any smart device to add soothing music or even a guided meditation.
What Makes This Different
The 3D Quantum will scan your body with the touch of a button and automatically adjust the roller patterns to fit your body. The rollers run on Osaki’s Ergonomic SL-track technology, which is designed to follow the curvature of the human spine. The chair comes with 15 auto massage programs from “Comfort Massage” to “Sport Recovery” mode. (See below for list and description of Auto-Programs). Or choose your own program customizable to seven different massage styles, and three levels of speed and intensity.
Why We Like It
We like the unique foot massage feature - the 3D Quantum uses rollers to mimic the feel of human thumbs; enhancing your foot massage experience. The width of the rollers can be adjusted and customized to your feet. We love the heat pads located in the seatback for dorsal and oblique muscles and again behind the calf rests to release tension and improve circulation.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Quantum will come fully assembled. The minimum door width to move the chair is 30”. The chair required 3” of space from the wall to recline If you need assistance receiving your chair, please consider White Glove Delivery.
* Please Note that this chair is not a medical lifting device, it does not have lifting capabilities.
|Distance from Wall Needed:||3.00"|
|Chair Weight Capacity:||Up to 250 lbs.|
|User Height (Low/High):||4'10" to 6'0|
|Included Types of Massage:||3D Massage|
|Number of Rollers:||3|
|Number of Pre-Set Programs:||15|
|Type of Remote Control:||LED Remote Control|
|Automatic Leg Extension:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||215 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||215.00 lbs.|
3 Years on Parts and 1 year on Labor
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter for a spin outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. EX. Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from SpinLife, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, SpinLife is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.