Osaki 2D Vista
Intuitive massage chair with rollers and heat to target problem areas
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
3 Year Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- Two-Stage Zero Gravity Design
- Lower Back Heat Therapy
- Six Unique Auto-programs: Rejuvenate, Neck/Shoulder, Lower Back, Relax, Stretch, Sleeping
- Six Massage Styles: Rolling, Kneading, Clapping, Shiatsu, Swedish, Tapping
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Space Saving Technology
The 2D Vista Massage Chair is a full body massage experience. The chair uses padded massage rollers that move on two axis and 32 air cells for compression therapy massage. To create an additional level of calm, the chair has a built in Bluetooth speaker that can be connected to any smart device to add soothing music or even a guided meditation.
The 2D Vista can automatically detect the whole body curve and is capable of making micro adjustments unique for the user. The chair features a zero gravity position, which takes stress and pressure away from the spine. Other benefits of zero gravity positioning include back pressure relief, muscle tension relief, spinal alignment correction, lung capacity expansion, and decreased stress on the heart.
What Makes This Different
The 2D Vista has an invigorating foot massage for those who have been on their feet all day. The Ergonomic SL-track technology is designed with rollers to massage from your neck to your glutes. It provides support to the neck and back, especially the lumbar area of the back. This chair is designed with six unique auto-programs, six massage styles.
Why We Like It
The 2D Vista includes an extendable footrest to enhance your massage experience no matter how tall you are. The user can enjoy hip air massage, air squeeze neck massage, shoulder air massage, and lower back Heat Therapy.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Vista will come fully assembled. The minimum door width to move the chair is 30”. The chair required 3” of space from the wall to recline If you need assistance receiving your chair, please consider White Glove Delivery.
* Please Note that this chair is not a medical lifting device, it does not have lifting capabilities.
|Distance from Wall Needed:||3.00"|
|Chair Weight Capacity:||Up to 250 lbs.|
|User Height (Low/High):||5'0" to 6'3"|
|Number of Pre-Set Programs:||6|
|Type of Remote Control:||LED Remote Control|
|Automatic Leg Extension:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||204.1 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||204.10 lbs.|
3 Years on Parts and 1 year on Labor
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.