Sports chair only $999 from basketball to tennis and any other court with all the quality and performance
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Works for a wide range of wheelchair sports
- Two sport mini castor wheels in the front and one sports anti-tip wheel at the rear
- Aluminum frame
- Removable toe guard for multisport play
- Low profile curved armrests and adjustable footrest
- Lap, hip, knee, ankle and foot Velcro straps
- 2” foam cushion
- Maintenance tool kit
- Adjustable backrest and footrest height
- Quick release wheels
Overview of the Motivation Multisport
The Motivation Multisport says it all in the name. Designed for a wide range of wheelchair sports for the new and experienced athlete. Easy to assemble and comes in a wide range of widths. Adjustable height backrest, footrest and anti tip wheel height. The single anti tip provides safety while enhancing stability and maneuverability. Parts are easy to repair or replace. Perfect for athletes participating in school, club or community sports program.
What Makes This Different
Each size is color coded making it easy for athletes to pick which chair fits them best. Adjustable footrest and removable toe guard allows you to adapt to any sport. Designed according to International Wheelchair Basketball Federation regulations along with the International Tennis Federation.
Why We Like It
High quality sports wheelchair with the performance to play basketball, tennis, lacrosse, football, baseball, and softball at a great value. The single anti-tip wheel allows you to shift your weight with safety, making you able to maneuver as you see fit. The Motivation Multisport features a high performance, flexible, adjustable, adaptable frame built for quality and performance.
Paying It Forward
The manufacturer donates all profits from this chair to helping disabled people in developing countries to encourage independence and provide opportunities.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|Product Weight:||35 lbs.||35 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||20.00"||20.00"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||16" to 20"||16" to 20"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||39.00"||39.00"|
|Front Seat to Floor Height:||16" to 20"||16" to 20"|
|Rear Seat to Floor Height:||16" to 20"||16" to 20"|
|Hemi Height Option:||No||No|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||26"||24"|
|Camber Angle:||15 ° to 15 °||15 ° to 15 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No||No|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No||No|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more||30 lbs or more|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||35 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||35.00 lbs.|
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.