Newton Grade Aid Wheelock
Low handle height for unobstructed side transfers.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
(Model No. 9001581)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Best-On-the-Web 30 Day Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
110% Price Guarantee
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Safer to use
- Automatically disengages before your thumb gets hurt
- 30% weight saving
- More convenient
- Works first time, every time
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The Grade Aid Wheelock is not your typical Wheelock. Reinvented by Newton, the Grade Aid is safer to use; it disengages to prevent thumb injury. The unit weighs only 156gm versus a 225gm conventional lock. Its low handle height allows for smoother and unobstructed side transfers.
The Newton Story:
Newton high-performance wheelchair components are born from Newton's impatience with the status quo. Every Newton component represents a total rethink of what's possible. High-end performance and design with innovative technology and materials and head turning aesthetics. A single glance tells you it's a Newton component. A single test drive confirms it. Upgrade your ride; get Newton.
Motion Composites warrants the carbon wheelchair frame and cross braces against defects in materials and workmanship under a lifetime limited warranty.
Components: One year
Motion Composites warrants all Motion Composites-made components against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase, except for the parts listed below.
Limitations and Exclusions:
Motion Composites covers the following items for 30 days:
Tires and tubes from front or rear wheels, upholstery (including cushions, seat slings, armrest upholstery) and push-handle grips.
This warranty does not cover damages arising from normal wear and tear or from other circumstances beyond Motion Composites’ control; or the foregoing warranty shall not apply if: the original Motion Composites serial number tag has been removed, altered or defaced; or the wheelchair has been subjected to negligence, accident, improper maintenance, storage or operation as required by your Motion Composites Owners Manual, commercial institutional use, misuse or abuse, including, but not limited to, exceeding the maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds or 350 pounds if equipped with HD Kit, the wheelchair has been damaged by improper repairs or the repairs made to any component without the express written consent of Motion Composites or the Wheelchair has been modified without Motion Composites’ express written consent, including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments or the wheelchair has been used as a weight training apparatus or the wheelchair’s Transit Tie-Down System (TTDS) has been misused; if TTDS is not attached to the four tarpaulin bows identified and installed by Motion Composites.
*This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchasers of Motion Composites’ product
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 15% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.