Pediatric Molift Smart 150
A powered patient lift with a small footprint and easily folded to transport and store.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
2 Year Warranty
- FREE Sling with Purchase!
- Folds with no tools needed
- Easy to transport and store
- Spacious lifting position
- Small frame
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
- Weight: 58 lbs.
The Molift Smart 150 patient lift is a lightweight and portable power lift designed to help caregivers transfer patients safely and comfortably. The lift only weighs 58 lbs. making it easy to fold and transport. For storage it can disassemble for conveniency. It can be used in tight spaces and fit through narrow doorways. The patient can be lifted while standing, lying or in the seated position.
Why We Like It
The Smart 150 power lift is designed for safe and comfortable transfers with no strain to the caregiver. It can be easily operated with a one hand control. Option accessories help transporting and keeping the battery charged. Along with the RgoSling Comfort HighBack sling that range from sizes XS to XXL. The Smart 150 can manage 40 lifts per charge.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
2) We offer a 1-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials of batteries
The warranty is valid from the date a product was delivered to end customer.
The warranty would be adversely affected if the customer’s responsibility of servicing and/or daily maintenance is not carried out according to the guidelines and intervals prescribed by the supplier and/or stated in the manual.
The warranty can only be sustained if the Molift product is in use in the same country where it was purchased and if the product can be identified by the serial number. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect. The warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
The warranty is null and void if non-original Molift parts/accessories are used, or if the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than an authorized Etac’s Molift representative or by trained personnel officially recognized by Etac for repair and maintenance of Molift products. Etac reserves the right to inspect the product being claimed for and the relevant documentation before agreeing to the warranty claim, and to decide upon whether to replace or repair the defective product.
It is the customer's responsibility to return the item being claimed for under warranty to the address of purchase.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.