Standard Aluminum Crutches
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
1 Year Warranty
- Aluminum, push-button design
- Non-skid rubber tips
- No assembly required
Recommended User Heights:
- 4'6" to 6'6"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
These standard aluminum crutches from Medline provide durability and stability at an economic value. Choose from three different sizes to accommodate your height and use the push-button adjustments to set at a level where you are most comfortable. These Medline crutches feature a double-extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength and a built-in metal ring to help prevent excessive wear. Other features include special, riveted foot pieces and a stair deflector that helps to protect the crutches from slipping on stairs.
|Recommended User Height:||4' 6" to 6' 6"|
|Recommended User Heights:||4'6" to 6'6"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||9.00 lbs.|
Standard Aluminum Crutches Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Standard Aluminum Crutches.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.