Remedy Phytoplex Hydrating Cleanser (Case)
A gentle, soothing cleanser made of natural botanicals rather than soaps or petroleum-based ingredients.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Recommended for all ages
- Tear-free and hypoallergenic
- Gently cleanses skin of creams, pastes and other bodily waste
- Pleasant fragrance
- 8 fl oz (236 mL) per bottle (12 bottles per case)
Medline's Remedy Phytoplex Hydrating Cleanser is a revolutionary skin care product for all ages. Equally effective as a no-rinse foam or rinse-off body wash for the shower, this cleanser will leave your skin soft and hydrated. Whether your skin is healthy or irritated, the Phytoplex botanicals will remove all lingering pastes, creams, dirt, blood, and fecal matter. This natural, plant-based cleanser is even tear-free and hypoallergenic, making it as gentle and safe as possible.
***12- 8oz bottles per case
Your Medline Product is warranted to be free of material defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect or failure covered by this
warranty, contact SpinLife at 1-800-850-0335. Medline will, at its option, repair or replace your Medline
This warranty does not extend to damage or failure occurring as a result of owner misuse or
negligence, normal wear and tear, or other causes unrelated to the manufacture and design of the
product. This express warranty is Medline’s sole and exclusive warranty and your sole remedy in the
event of default or failure. Medline is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages or
costs arising from use of the warranted products, or any defect therein or failure thereof. Medline
disclaims all other warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.