Powered Base Patient Lift
The Powered Base Patient lift boasts a 700 lb capacity and 80-100 lifts per charge, combining durability and usability in one convenient package.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
3 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Sling with Purchase!
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
- Long-lasting charge (80-100 lifts per charge)
- 6-point cradle for added safety
- Lifts from the floor to a maximum of 70"
- Gait training option available
- Weight capacity: 700 lbs.
- Weight: 211 lbs.
To find the best sling for your needs, visit the Slings page.
|Power Operated Base:
|Lifts Patient from Floor:
|Base Width Open:
|Lifts Per Charge:
|80 to 100
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Your Medline Product is warranted to be free of material defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect or failure covered by this
warranty, contact SpinLife at 1-800-850-0335. Medline will, at its option, repair or replace your Medline
This warranty does not extend to damage or failure occurring as a result of owner misuse or
negligence, normal wear and tear, or other causes unrelated to the manufacture and design of the
product. This express warranty is Medline’s sole and exclusive warranty and your sole remedy in the
event of default or failure. Medline is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages or
costs arising from use of the warranted products, or any defect therein or failure thereof. Medline
disclaims all other warranties including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.