SelectCare Homecare Bed
A bed that can fit in a homecare setting, rehab hospital, or assisted living
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Bed width choices of 36”, 39” or 42” at no additional costs
- Bed accommodates mattress lengths of 80” or 84”
- Includes Advanced Positioning Capabilities
- Optional Integrated Scale
The SelectCareTMoffers expandable width options along with extremely low and high deck height capability. This bed does it all - mitigate fall risk, provide easier custodial care, changes width as needed, support bariatric needs without changing beds and provide advanced positioning. The deck height adjusts from 10” to 25”; that’s the lowest height and great for getting out of bed, or raised up to sitting height for care and conversation.
What Makes This Different
The SelectCareTM Bed allows the bed width to expand from 36” to 39” and all the way up to 42” with the simple touch of a button. The low deck height of 10” helps prevent injury for someone who is at risk of falling out of bed. The bed can also has an upgrade with a scale integrated into the bed which many find convenient for those with ambulatory challenges. This bed comes with 4 color options of traditional head and footboards.
Why We Like It
The SelectCareTM Bed has an expandable deck width, along with a low deck height and advanced positioning capabilities make this one of the most flexible beds that can fit in a home care setting, rehabilitation hospital or assisted living.
|Bed Height:||10" to 25"|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Adjustable Bed Length:||80" to 84"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||62 °|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||275 lbs.|
If requested by Med-Mizer, products or parts for which a warranty claim is made shall be returned to Med-Mizer’s factory. Any improper use or any alteration or repair by others in such manner as in Med-Mizer’s judgment affects the product materially and adversely shall void this warranty. No employee or representative of Med-Mizer, Inc is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.