AllCare Floor Level Low Bed
The lowest height bed available, just 3.6" from floor.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Head & Foot Board in Traditional Styling
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- FREE 1/4 Length Side Rails set included
- Deck height from 3.6” to 25” or optionally 7.75” to 30”
- Bed width choices of 35”, 39” or 42” at no additional costs
- Bed accommodates mattress lengths of 80” or 84”
- Includes Advanced Positioning Capabilities (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Optional Integrated Scale
The AllCareTM Floor Level Bed is the first bed that offers expandable width options along with extremely low deck height capability. This bed does it all - mitigate fall risk, provide easier custodial care, changes width as needed, support bariatric needs without changing beds and provide advanced positioning.
The deck height adjusts from 3.6” to 25”; that’s as low to the ground as the width of a cell phone, or raised up to sitting height for care and conversation.
For medical reasons, some people require advanced positioning. This bed allows for the following Advanced Positions:
- Low Chair - allows user to sit in a modified chair type position inches from the ground (deck height is 3.6”, mattress height is normally another 6”. Thus, seating someone (maybe who is a falls risk) at a low height can help reduce any impact from a fall, provides the benefit of a chair (head raised, knee raised) and keeps them safe
- Cardiac Chair - a position (using Reverse Trendelenburg) to offer user a chair position while in bed (used for eating, comfortably watching tv, accessing overbed table, etc..). This positioning relieves pulmonary and/or respiratory stress on some patients.
- Trendelenburg – laying flat with lower legs elevated. Helpful to reduce swelling of lower extremities.
- Reverse Trendelenburg – laying flat with head elevated
What Makes This Different:
The AllCare Floor Level Bed allows the bed width to expand from 35” to 39” and all the way up to 42” with the simple touch of a button. The super-low deck height of 3.6” helps prevent injury for someone who is at risk of falling out of bed. The optional bi-fold safety mat helps provide additional protection, or a larger area for those that require more room. An optional wireless fall notification sensor will provide notification as needed thru a pager, door light or call button. Frame articulation provides the capability of achieving Low Chair or Cardiac Chair positioning. The bed can also have a scale integrated into the bed which many find convenient for those with ambulatory challenges. This bed comes with 4 traditional head and footboard options, or you can upgrade to a modern Shaker Style head and footboard.
Why We Like It:
The AllCare Floor Level Bed’s expandable deck width & length, along with the extremely low deck height and advanced positioning capabilities make this one of the most robust beds on the market. We also like the completely open architecture underneath, allowing completely unimpeded access for overbed tables, patient lifts or wheelchair footrests.
|Bed Height:||3.6" to 25"|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Adjustable Bed Length:||80" to 84"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||62 °|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||244 lbs.|
AllCare Floor Level Low Bed Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the AllCare Floor Level Low Bed.
If requested by Med-Mizer, products or parts for which a warranty claim is made shall be returned to Med-Mizer’s factory. Any improper use or any alteration or repair by others in such manner as in Med-Mizer’s judgment affects the product materially and adversely shall void this warranty. No employee or representative of Med-Mizer, Inc is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty.
This item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
- EWheels brand scooters require an outbound freight fee of $200.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.