AllCare C Floor Height Low Bed
Low floor height for easier transfers with a basic small head and footboard.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- Deck height from 3.6” to 25” or optionally 7.35” to 23”
- Bed width choices of 35”, 39” or 42” at no additional costs
- Bed accommodates mattress lengths of 80” or 84”
- Includes Advanced Positioning Capabilities (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Optional Integrated Scale
The AllCare C bed was developed in April 2020 as a simple bed in response to homecare needs during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
It is very similar to the full model All-Care bed. It does all the same positions as the All Care Bed except there are two main differences.
The two main differences are:
- The head and footboard are smaller
- When assembled in the low position the highest height the frame will achieve is 19.4", instead of 24.75" on the regular bed.
|ASSEMBLY POSITION||AllCare Bed||AllCare C Bed (this item)|
|"Low" Deck Height Range||3.625" to 24.75"||3.625" to 19.375"|
|"High" Deck Height Range||7.75" to 28.875"||7.375" to 23.125|
For questions, please call our Product Experts at 1-800-850-0335
For the regular All Care bed please click here
The AllCareTM Floor Level Bed is the first bed that offers expandable width options along with extremely low deck height capability. This bed does it all - mitigate fall risk, provide easier custodial care, changes width as needed, support bariatric needs without changing beds and provide advanced positioning.
The deck height adjusts from 3.6” to 25”; that’s as low to the ground as the width of a cell phone, or raised up to sitting height for care and conversation.
For medical reasons, some people require advanced positioning. This bed allows for the following Advanced Positions:
- Low Chair - allows user to sit in a modified chair type position inches from the ground (deck height is 3.6”, mattress height is normally another 6”. Thus, seating someone (maybe who is a falls risk) at a low height can help reduce any impact from a fall, provides the benefit of a chair (head raised, knee raised) and keeps them safe
- Cardiac Chair - a position (using Reverse Trendelenburg) to offer user a chair position while in bed (used for eating, comfortably watching tv, accessing overbed table, etc..). This positioning relieves pulmonary and/or respiratory stress on some patients.
- Trendelenburg – laying flat with lower legs elevated. Helpful to reduce swelling of lower extremities.
- Reverse Trendelenburg – laying flat with head elevated
What Makes This Different:
The AllCare Floor Level Bed allows the bed width to expand from 35” to 39” and all the way up to 42” with the simple touch of a button. The super-low deck height of 3.6” helps prevent injury for someone who is at risk of falling out of bed. The optional bi-fold safety mat helps provide additional protection, or a larger area for those that require more room. An optional wireless fall notification sensor will provide notification as needed thru a pager, door light or call button. Frame articulation provides the capability of achieving Low Chair or Cardiac Chair positioning. The bed can also have a scale integrated into the bed which many find convenient for those with ambulatory challenges. This bed comes with 4 traditional head and footboard options, or you can upgrade to a modern Shaker Style head and footboard.
Why We Like It:
The AllCare Floor Level Bed’s expandable deck width & length, along with the extremely low deck height and advanced positioning capabilities
|Bed Height:||7.35" to 23"|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Maximum Back Angle:||64 °|
|Adjustable Bed Width:||36" to 42"|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
|Maximum Knee Angle:||37 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||270 lbs.|
If requested by Med-Mizer, products or parts for which a warranty claim is made shall be returned to Med-Mizer’s factory. Any improper use or any alteration or repair by others in such manner as in Med-Mizer’s judgment affects the product materially and adversely shall void this warranty. No employee or representative of Med-Mizer, Inc is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.