24V 8AMP Battery Charger
Full Size Scooter and Power Wheelchair Battery Charger
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
13 Month Warranty
- Switch Mode
- Constant Current, Constant Voltage
- Designed for both Gel and AGM batteries
- Suitable for batteries from 45 AH to 80 AH
- Comes with an industry standard 08 round 3 pin plug
- 2 year warranty
- Weight: 15 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The MK Battery 24V 8 AMP Battery Charger is an aftermarket charger that is compatible with most power chairs and full-sized scooters. This charger can be used with Drive Medical, Golden Technology, Invacare, Pride Mobility and many other manufacturers' mobility products. The charger automatically shuts off when the batteries are fully charged and it is necessary to choose the correct plug that fits into your mobility unit in order for the charger to be compatible.
If you are not sure if your mobility unit is compatible with this battery please check the Compatibility Chart.
What Makes It Different:
The MK Battery 24 Volt 8 Amp charger is a great option for a wide variety of full-sized scooters and power wheelchairs. This charger also has great flexibility being able to accommodate the charging needs for 45 AH batteries all the way up to 80 AH batteries and all amp hours in between.
Why We Like It:
The MK Battery 24V 8 AMP Battery Charger replaces the old Lester model. The new MK Battery 24V 8 AMP Battery Charger is smaller and lighter weight than the old Lester model while still providing the same great range of charging ability for many mobility devices and amp hours.
This warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions:
1. Unauthorized modifications or alternations to the products including the addition of any substance other than water to wet batteries or electrolyte (1.260 specific gravity) to dry batteries.
2. Negligence, accident, abuse, misuses including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or abnormal storage of the products.
3. Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries.
Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products.
4. Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences.
5. Normal “wear and tear”.
MK Battery shall not be liable to purchaser/distributor, or to any other person, either directly or by way of indemnification, for consequential, incidental, special or direct damages, whether the claim for any such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.