12V 40 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
13 Month Warranty
Made in the USA
- 12 volts and 40 AMP hours
- Sold in Pairs
- Total weight 64 lbs.
- Measures 6.62"W x 7.76"L x 6.87"H each
- Safe for travel on planes
When you think quality Deep Cycle batteries, think of MK Battery. Their premium gel sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
Deep Cycle Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position.
Maintenance Free Water is never added; low liability
Travel & Ship Easily MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved.
Benefits of an Advanced "Gel/Sealed" Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced gel/sealed batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of mobility batteries. Better still, and contrary to popular belief, MK's performance proven gel/sealed designs:
Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
Are approved for airline and public transportation.
Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||64 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||32.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||32.00 lbs.|
This warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions:
1. Unauthorized modifications or alternations to the products including the addition of any substance other than water to wet batteries or electrolyte (1.260 specific gravity) to dry batteries.
2. Negligence, accident, abuse, misuses including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or abnormal storage of the products.
3. Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries.
Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products.
4. Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other undesirable influences.
5. Normal “wear and tear”.
MK Battery shall not be liable to purchaser/distributor, or to any other person, either directly or by way of indemnification, for consequential, incidental, special or direct damages, whether the claim for any such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.