X-Style Posture Belt
Cross-Support system to promote better posture during prolonged sitting
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Support for upper body & chest
- D-ring pulls for adjustments
- To be used with a pelvic support
- Weight: 2 lbs.
The X-Style Posture Belt can be used to provide additional stability to the user's upper body and eliminate slouching or bad posture during long periods of sitting. It is important to know that this X-Style support is a positioning aid only and not designed to be a type of restraining device. The belt should fit securely with the horizontal strap reaching no higher than the mid-chest area. For more effectiveness, the X-Style belt should be used with a pelvic support or hip belt. The fabric and foam laminated pads are cut with a contoured design and the pull down rings and anchors allow for easy adjustment and attachment to a solid chair back.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
Please reference the sizing guide found under the "Help Me Choose" link of the Customize & Buy / Size section when determining what X-Style Posture Belt will work best for you.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
Limitations to the Warranty
1. Ki Mobility does not warrant:
a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Ki Mobility’s Responsibility
Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts.
b. Send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
5201 Woodward Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.