Split Foot Box
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Easy mounting & cleaning
- Three sizes available
- Sold by the each (left or right foot)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
The Split Foot Box allows the user to keep some freedom of movement in their legs while providing you a source of containment. Not hindering movement by using a strap and buckle system, the Split Foot Box consists of a two piece outer plastic shell and padded inside surfaces. The padding on the inside attaches to the outer shell with Velcro, making mounting and cleaning of this surface easy for the end user.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
The Split Foot Box is sold by the each, not by the pair. When ordering, you will be asked to indicate if the left or right foot is needed.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Limitations to the Warranty
1. Ki Mobility does not warrant:
a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Ki Mobility’s Responsibility
Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts.
b. Send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
5201 Woodward Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.