Dynaform One Piece Buckle Chest Support
Single piece design helps to maintain an upright posture
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
(Model No. DynaCS1B)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Single buckle connection
- Mounts to solid seats or wheelchair uprights
- Comfortable Neoprene panel
- Weight: 2 lbs.
The Dynaform One-Piece Chest Support has a single buckle style of connector making application easy for both user and/or caregiver. The Chest Support is effective in preventing the chair user from falling forward but still allows for rotation of the shoulders. This support also has a Neoprene panel that mounts both to a solid back model of wheelchair or to a set of wheelchair uprights. The One-Piece Chest Support is not a restraining device and should always be used with a pelvic support or hip belt to prevent sliding.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
Please reference the sizing guide when determining what Dynaform One Piece Chest Support will work best for you.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
Limitations to the Warranty
1. Ki Mobility does not warrant:
a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Ki Mobility’s Responsibility
Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts.
b. Send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
5201 Woodward Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.