Dynaform Foot Positioner, Pair
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Adjustable for a variety of footwear
- Quick side-release buckle
- Rigid plastic base
- Weight: 3 lbs.
The Dynaform Foot Positioner uses both a unique ankle attachment and toe strap to position and protect the foot without a restrained feel. The three point ankle attachment forms a cup around the heel and utilizes side straps with side-release buckles to stabilize the foot. With multiple slots and strap adjustments, you can easily adjust the top portion to accommodate the use of most footwear. The solid plastic base provides stability while the Lycra and nylon covered Neoprene conforms around the foot for comfort.
What To Know When Ordering:
The Small size foot positioner is for foot base measurements of 7 1/2"L x 4 1/2" W.
The Medium size foot positioner is for foot base measurements of 9" L x 5" W.
The Large size foot positioner is for foot base measurements of 10" L x 5 1/2" W.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
Limitations to the Warranty
1. Ki Mobility does not warrant:
a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Ki Mobility’s Responsibility
Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts.
b. Send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
5201 Woodward Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.