Dynaform Backpack Style Posture Support
Provides an alternative support option for positioning upper extremities
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
(Model No. DynaBPPS)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Eliminates obstruction of lower trunk area
- Rear-pull adjustable D-ring straps
- Lycra and Neoprene panels
- Weight: 2 lbs.
The Dynaform Backpack Style Support from AEL provides support for customers who have spasticity or muscle weakness and atrophy that prevent them from proper positioning in their wheelchair. Its design pulls the shoulder girdle back and helps to position the upper extremities from internal rotation, or slumping. The Backpack Style also eliminates any obstructions to the lower trunk area which allows for better access to feeding tubes, support padding, etc. The support is made of a Lycra and Nylon covered Neoprene, generating a comfortable fit by conforming to the shape of the body while allowing some freedom of movement. The shoulder design also provides an alternative posture support that does not interfere with sensitive chest tissue.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
Please reference the sizing guide when determining what Dynaform Backpack Style Posture Support will work best for you.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
Limitations to the Warranty
1. Ki Mobility does not warrant:
a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Ki Mobility’s Responsibility
Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts.
b. Send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
5201 Woodward Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.