Wide ranging support options for great comfort and easy installation.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
(Model No. AXIOMBK)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Warranty
- 4 options of contour for your comfort and support needs
- Universal Compatibility
- Easy to Remove and Easy to Reattach
- Minimal, highly-adjustable attaching hardware
- Large selection of color options for the shell
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The Axiom Back is available in 4 contour options: the Posterior Back (PB), Lateral Back (LB), Posterior Lateral Back (PL), and Deep Lateral (DL):
The Axiom Back PB has a mild contour with a depth of 4.1”. The shell height ranges from 8” to 18” with widths from 12” to 22”. The PB is for the active user needing minimal lateral support. The PB is ideal for-low level paraplegics, amputees, or those with good balance just needing a little more support than backrest upholstery.
The Posterior Lateral Back (PL) and Lateral Back (LB) have a slightly deeper contour than the PB at 5.5” which provides a little more lateral support for those with a higher paralysis level. Shell heights for the PL and LB range from 8” to 22” with widths ranging from 12” to 22”. The PL and LB are offered with the same dimensions, but the PL comes with a lumbar pad included and the LB does not.
The Deep Lateral Back (DL) offers the greatest depth at 7.75” with height ranges from 14” to 22” and a width range of 12” to 22”. The DL is best for users needing full torso lateral support. The DL may be best for those using head supports and/or tilt or recline wheelchairs.
What Makes It Different
A unique feature of the Axiom Back is its mounting hardware. The hardware is highly adaptable and makes installation extremely easy. The mounting clamp takes up very little space on the back posts of the wheelchair. The hardware works with all back post styles, sizes and tube diameters. The mounting hardware allows the Axiom Back to be quickly removed and easily re-mounted.
Why We Like It
Four levels of contour with a wide range of heights and widths provide options that will offer an ideal level of comfort and support for just about any user. The Axiom Back has great adjustability to fine-tune the fit and support to match your personal preferences. There is independent height, depth, and angle adjustment without the need to move the mounting clamp on the back cane. You can also personalize the Axiom Back shell to match your wheelchair with a choice of up to 21 colors.
1. We do not warrant:
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.